Monday, August 24, 2009

Robert Mueller for President 2012


"I have made it a practice not to comment on the actions of other prosecutors," Mueller wrote. "Your decision to release Megrahi causes me to abandon that practice in this case. I do so because I am familiar with the facts, and the law. ... And I do so because I am outraged at your decision, blithely defended on the grounds of 'compassion.'"

FBI Chief Mueller and former lead investigator of the Lockerbie bomber in 1988 speaks out against the Scottish decision to show compassion on the convicted terrorist bomber to return to his homeland of Libya. However, there was to be no hero's welcome because they promised.  Read here.

1 comment:

  1. The closest president from law enforcement we have had in recent memory was Eisenhower - 5 star general who commanded the Korean War. I know little of Mueller, but I like this response and his dedication to the victim's families, most of whom were American.

    ReplyDelete